Facebook Pages

My design career has grown a lot in the last few years and has evolved to be mostly separate from my Etsy shop, so I have created a new Facebook page just for my design work. Those looking for knitting patterns may not be the same ones shopping for finished products. With different pages, people can choose what they are interested in hearing about.

Emily Kintigh Designs

knitting, mittens, pattern, timberline, adventure, knit picks, green, warm
Recent pattern in Knit Picks collection "Adventure Awaits" the Timberline Mittens
Photo Credit: Knit Picks
knitting, pattern, knit picks, gray, yellow, stripe, ombre, mittens
Another recent pattern for the Knit Picks collection "Accents" the Ombre Stripe Mittens
Photo Credit: Knit Picks
knitting, pattern, mittens, steamed, coffeehouse, interweave, tan
My pattern Steamed Mittens was just released in the book Coffeehouse Knits published by Interweave
Photo Credit: GoodFolk Photography for Interweave/ F+W Media

Anyone who knits and/or is interested in my patterns and new designs can now stay updated by liking Emily Kintigh Designs on Facebook. Many of my pattern designs are accessories like mittens and hats. I also make some home decor items and of course toys.

Auntie Em's Studio

mini, pink, football, girl, newborn, photography, prop, toy, etsy, stuffed, knit
New listing: Mini pink football
This size is great for newborn photography
knit, football, brown, toy, boy, stuffed, stripes, etsy
New listing: Medium football
This size/color is a bestseller!
knit, bunny, rattle, rabbit, etsy, toy, baby, gift, gray, brown
New listings: Bunny rattles in light gray and light brown

Updates about my Etsy shop including new listings, sales, etc. can still be found on my Auntie Em's Studio Facebook page. So if you are interested in finished knitted items (mostly toys) this is the place for you.

I will continue to blog about all of my knitting projects, though there is usually more to say about my design work. Please like one or both of my Facebook pages to stay up to date. Thanks so much!

Comments

Popular Posts