Happy Holidays!

This has been quite a busy year! I've been busy designing lots of patterns and over the summer I got a new puppy. Although taking care of the puppy has filled up a lot of time, fortunately I have still been able to finish plenty of knitting projects. I'm going to share some of the Christmas related ones.

One of my most exciting recent projects is the Cookie Decorating Set in the Interweave Knits Holiday edition. The cookies can be a toy or a decoration. They are a fun, quick little knit and make an adorable and festive finished product.

interweave, knits, holiday, magazine, knitting, published, patterns, Christmas, cookies, toys

interweave, knits, holiday, magazine, knitting, published, patterns, Christmas, cookies, toys

interweave, knits, holiday, magazine, knitting, published, patterns, Christmas, cookies, toys

Knit Picks recently released a Christmas themed pattern collection called Merry Knitmas. My pattern Festive Fair Isle Ornaments was included in this collection. They are knit with fingering weight yarn and have four options for the design on the ornament, a snowflake, dove, reindeer or tree.
knitting, ornaments, holiday, Christmas, Fair Isle, red, white


Another ornament pattern recently released is my Bulky Baubles pattern. It is a free pattern through the Knit Picks website. It is a simple pattern that uses super bulky yarn. They knit up very quickly.

ornaments, Christmas, holiday, decoration, white, bulky, knitting


My most recent release is the self-published pattern, Teddy in a Striped Sweater. It wasn't originally meant to be a Christmas knit, but the sample bear ended up being white with a green and red striped sweater.

toy, knit, bear, white, green, red, polar, knitted, animal, holiday, Christmas


Now that I've shared about my knitting projects, here are some adorable puppy pictures! This is my Border Collie, Finnegan. The first few pictures are from the summer. He's already grown so much, I can't believe how small he was! The last one is more recent and is from his first trip to the beach. He is now eight and a half months old and near his adult size.



Although I haven't been posting very much, I am still quite busy designing and working on projects. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

Comments

Popular Posts