I've been really busy the last couple of days putting the finishing touches on my newest pattern. The monster rattles are now on ravelry! I'm really pleased with how the pattern turned out!
Recently I've been working on getting better pictures of my products and thanks to a plain white background, strategically placed lighting and Adobe, I have finally figured it out. The results are looking more and more professional. The pictures make the pattern look amazing! I even included a few how to pictures for stuffing and adding the rattle.
While testing out parts of the pattern I ended up with four finished rattles to put in my etsy shop. I've been so immersed in this project in the last few days that for a moment I wasn't sure what to do next. However, as I look around, I see about five unfinished projects within arms reach, so I think I'll figure it out soon.