Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Holidays!


Christmas has finally come and gone. Due to a horrible sore throat the week before Christmas and being a little farther behind than I thought, I was unable to finish all of my gifts on time!

My dad requested hand done artwork of his grandkids. As it turns out, portraits take a bit of time. The painting is coming along nicely, but I'm still working on it.

For my mom I made a lovely little cable knit cowl.

My niece seemed a bit confused by the hobby horse, but once she figured out what to do with it, she was excited. I'm sure I'll hear stories of her galloping around her house.
For my nephew I made a set of farm animal hand puppets... he received the horse, pig and cow on Christmas, the sheep he will get tomorrow.








Overall, I'm quite happy with how all my gifts turned out, despite the delay on some of them. I hope all your holidays were full of joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment