Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome Fall

Fall is officially here. The leaves are changing and the air has a bit of a bite to it. And it has finally been cold enough for me to wear the two amazing sweaters that I finished this summer! It makes me want to start some new projects for me, but it is time to think of gift making, so those new sweaters will have to wait till at least January.
I never seem to start early enough with my holiday knitting, maybe this year will be the exception. It seems that I am always madly knitting the week before Christmas trying to finish everything in time.
I'm off to a good start. I'm almost finished with my niece's gift, and have ideas for a few others. The tricky ones to come up with are always my brothers and dad. I'll have to ask them for suggestions. No one wants to spend hours making a wonderful handmade item that the recipient doesn't want. And they can't exactly return it for a different gift!
More on gift progress later, off to knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment