Saturday, May 28, 2011

My etsy shop is officially born

This year I've been getting more serious about my knitting and have been posting more things for sale in my etsy shop. I've had my etsy account for a few years now, but I haven't had a chance to work on it much. During the school year things are pretty busy and of course around Christmas time I'm feverishly trying to finish all of my gifts before Christmas Eve. This year was the first year I was actually successful! That must mean that I'm getting faster, either that or smarter.

After the holiday, I really dedicated most of my knitting time to toys and such to sell. Now I have a decent selection of different animals, toys and even some accessories. I even designed a logo banner for my page. I get giddy whenever I look at my shop page because it looks like a real business. I know it is, but it is all so new and still seems a little strange. Summer will be here soon and with the break from school, Auntie Em's Studio will be my full time job. Lots of fun things to come!

1 comment: